Catégorie : Wedding
I have the chance to photograph several destination wedding to France every year or wedding in different countries, with people mainly don’t speaking french but english. That’s the reason why it’s written in english (sorry for my poor english). You can check out more wedding in France overthere. It don’t change my approach, some points are different and need to be take in account:
- The diner is earlier and the coktail is shorter,
- The family formal photos are really important like the bridal party,
- We shoot the bridal party straight after the ceremony or, even, before if we had the chance to make a first sight
- I spend around 30 – 45 mns for family formal and then you will have less cocktail covering.
- The speeches are very emotional moments (i need to take a breath..)
I work on the same approach, very close, not hesitating to speak and share with the people, giving advice and working part time as a « time keeper ». Then i propose always to participate to the rehearsal diner, allowing to share some cool moments before the D day and i am quite sure the different person will pronounce « jacques » properly. To be there is really a chance and a opportunity to create connection with the guests and family.